The ‘Tools for Better Health’ Podcast series is aimed at anyone with an interest in health research methods to improve health and health care. The podcast covers a wide range of topics from both quantitative and qualitative perspectives, including: Data sources and how to access them; Data Quality Issues; New Software Programs; Methods for Patient-Centred Care; and New Epidemiological and Biostatistical Methods. Our podcast authors are international researchers and experts as well as those based in Alberta and at the University of Calgary.
The podcasts are produced by the Methods Hub, with support from the O’Brien Institute for Public Health. You can subscribe to our Podcast via iTunes here.
Sandra Zelinsky & Dr. Maria Santana
We want to hear from you, our listeners! Let us know if there are any podcast topics you’d like us to cover, and/or send us feedback to: email@example.com . Thanks for listening!
- Introducing the Tools for Better Health Podcast- September 28, 2015
- Quality of Validation Studies Using Administrative Data- October 29, 2015
- Demystifying the Scoping Review-November 26, 2015
- The Use of Patient-Reported Outcome Measures-January 28, 2016
- myEpi: Epidemiology of One-March 3, 2016
- Capturing Patient Perspectives of Outcomes and Experiences of Care- March 31, 2016
- Introducing Patient-Centred Care and How to Measure It-April 28, 2016
- Using PROMs and PREMs in health care: always start with the WHY question! – July 18, 2016
- An Overview of Patient-Oriented Research – May 8, 2017